Monday, April 17, 2006

Pill more, girls

The other day I was subjected to a television show. I know people used to watch those things all the time in the olden days. It was that jew Eleven Sons actually who subjected me to it. I hadn't realised he was Amish as well as being a Jew, he really has it all.

Actually I used to really enjoy watching television. But I found that watching it was like eating chocolate. Its better to have a little bit of the really good stuff than to gorge yourself on the cheap option. The show that Eleven Sons had me watching was definitely of the latter category.
The fact that I was mellowing out on sedative pills didn't even make it interesting, possibly I should have taken the whole box. The title of this piece of tripe was 'Gilmore girls'.

The show follows the trials and tribulations of a mother and daughter. The mum is young, the girl is old beyond her years. They swap a witty stream of banter where one throws in a witty comment on current events, and five seconds before she's finished the other throws in a witty comment about the first witty comment, two minutes into that the other cuts her off with a wittiest comment, as witty comments begin to fly in from the sidelines and the mother and daughter have to field them with their wit-bats, and then all hell breaks loose as wit-bats and wit-balls fly everywhere, and the mother and daughter get covered in it and have to rip off their clothes in a violent wits orgy.

This would be semi - watchable if the witty comments were in fact witty. As it stands they are just - well - fast. I hope they get talking so fast that they self combust at some point. Perhaps they should try my sedatives, and then would slow down enough to have time to think of something actually funny to say.

Poor Eleven Sons, he hates me now for hating Gilmore girls, its his favourite show. But thats okay since he's just a gay black Jewish Amish who cant get a wife and has no fields.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

Laugh? I nearly stopped!

3:40 AM  
Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

You're seeing a lot of this Eleven fellow.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Face said...

Not anymore, now that I hate his Gilmore Girls. Although we might still go shopping for shoes and nail polish together.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
or as they say in Swedish
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

5:09 AM  
Blogger Face said...

If only you would let me so much as place one chocolate poo stained finger on the edge of your shower towel, shorty, or should I say ELEVEN SONS, it could have been beautiful.
You gyrating dervish of a man, your nailpolish will always match your shoes in a way mine never could. But even with all that lounging and Whittakers chocolate, I'm still the hottest marooned turd you've ever seen and you know it. So take me, shopping

2:12 AM  
Blogger BHCh said...

Technically impossible to be an Amish and a Jew at the same time. This guy is after your body. He claims to be Jewish cause gals invariably fall for it :-)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Face said...

I wish it WOULD work for Eleven Sons, he could really do with a good shag, but he's not even a real Jew, he eats bacon!

3:36 PM  
Blogger BHCh said...

1. Most real Jews eat bacon. Even religious ones. It's like priests and boys: one isn't supposed to, but...

2. What is stopping you from helping him out?

7:22 PM  
Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

me

10:13 PM  
Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home