Thursday, May 04, 2006

This Post is Dedicated to Gorillas Bananas

Tonight I witnessed some strange behaviour of the human variety.
I allowed my darling Jogged Knust to drag me along to some odd ritual where people were busy pretending to be themselves. Knust wanted to go there for the free relaxatives, and I decided to go there and sneer at people while filling my belly for free with horrible camel poos dressed up as delicious food.
The people were being shot with cameras, with the eaters drinkers and relaxers as a backdrop. The ladies had their lips painted bright colours to show that their vaginas were full and warm.
The men all looked like the ladies, though their facial vaginas weren't painted on. They all had only one dance move, either 'the snake' or 'the relaxed pelvic thrust with air drumming'.
I peeled the paint off one of them and discovered he was ten years old.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

There's a site for women who are proud of their vaginas, Face. Human females have the most versatile vaginas.

9:59 AM  
Blogger kay said...

i love this blog.

4:40 PM  
Blogger pinhead said...

haha, i was with someone who was trying to get us to go. i was trying to figure out exactly how repulsed i was when they interupted my thoughts with 'you guys are going to come with me aren't you?'
i think my answer was 'jesus fuck no!'

8:54 PM  
Blogger Face said...

GB, those women are braver than I. Having more than one vagina would be hard work, especially if one or more of them was always on public display. I find that having just one is enough of a responsibility in itself.

Thanks, post! I'm rather fond of yours , too. (Your blog that is, not your vagina, although if we were on intimate terms you never know...)

fag, you are wise. and surly.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home