Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ice get around

The ice planet should be invigorating but the days go in and out, in out, in out, in out here just the same as everywhere else.

I have to take a break from lying down, so I roll sometimes down the highway, but end up just winding myself up again, tightly and on an ice planet once you're rolling it's difficult to stop. I see the silver clouds flash past once a second, they are beautiful but remote. How can I become part of that wafty etherealness, being seen and admired by everyone, but caring not? I care not.
This is what one should want, but currently I am twelve eigths. I have twelve eggs between my twenty-four thighs, but every day a new sun thrusts in and spreads yolk all over my quivering moon.

My current assignment is or should be all about relaxing, something which I have a doctorate in, but I've seldom seen any such stressed out pull their hair out teeth fall out individuals as those in charge of the cushions. Admittedly ice cushions may be more of an exciter than a soporific.

I send giant bananas falling through space in search of a warm planet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

You have 12 eggs? That sounds very fertile! Those giant bananas should be happy on Earth, as I am.

11:27 PM  
Blogger pinhead said...

i can hear you breathing

11:23 PM  
Blogger Face said...

I'm glad you are happy on earth, G.B. Happiness seems somewhat of a dying art on that planet. I'll try and aim one of the giant bananas right at your face.


Pinhead I can hear the air hissing out of your balloon. (balloon = code)

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home