Monday, May 08, 2006

IM BACK to front !

I have been gone, half gone and all the way gone recently. Did anyone notice?
My digital inter-face has been malfunctioning, but now I'm back. Notice me!
See me, I am big and tall. See my plume of delightful colours.
See my fearsome instruments of war and love! I am in my prime!
I will make the men fall in love with me, and the women quiver in fear, and fall in love with me!
But I am fast, and only the fastest will have a hope of catching my tail.
I am so fast that I can spend all my time sleeping and lying down, and still you will not catch up!
haha!
All the monkeys, Follow Me! We will do flips and twirls through space, and our sharp white teeth will glitter in the starlight!
It is time! It is space!
Who knows what it is! Who cares!
IS IT! IT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just have to have a nap first.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

Even though I can see your face right now, It's good to have you back, babe. Now I will lay me down to sleep. After we go to the show, get drunk, eat some P...I am with you. I wish Monstee would comment here on your blog... He/She would be good for you.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

I wish I could see you, Face. I've never seen a parrot-monkey.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Face said...

I'm a human-owl-fish-monkey actually, as far as I can tell.
With plumage. Subtle female plumage.
Sumale plutle femage.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home