Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Mooning
















I have an idefineable bad feeling. It feels like a feeling of doom. Mixed in with a dash of boredom and a trollop of general life malaise.

Things are quite peaceful. Too peaceful. Juggy and I are passive, probably due to the almost-full moon. At dark moon we always have a good old knees-up elbows flapping ass-squelching fight. But full moons make us flouride, like pacified, like full-of-pie-d.

Really, whats the point of doing anything, even suicide?




















I actually didn't know that there was such a thing as a Moon pie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

Try mooning at the moon, Face. Show it your bottom and tell it that your one is far prettier. You could show it your breasts as well. Sometimes I wish I were the moon.

12:30 AM  
Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

If you moon the moon at full moon, it turns to silver. FACT!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Face said...

Your moon does, or THE moon does?

GB, I am not so concieted that I think my moon could be prettier than the moon. Its THE MOON. Mon.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KNo whey, butter luff geh.

Buttr luff MooNoie.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home